Kale chips are a wonderfully healthy & tasty snack. You can season them with just about anything: garlic powder, sea salt, nutritional yeast, etc…
– Preheat oven to 350F
– Get a bunch of kale, wash well, & remove the stems by just tearing the leaves with your hands.
– Toss kale in a bowl with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
– Place kale single layer on a baking sheet.
– Bake until crispy. About 15 minutes. (Keep an eye on it!)
– Remove from oven & let cool.
– Toss back in bowl with seasoning of your choice. (I used nutritional yeast.)
That’s it! How simple is that?
*Tip: Crumble some kale on warm miso soup or on a salad for some added crunch!
Here are some links with info on kale if you’d like to know more about this über nutritional veggie!